C+ for me, so far. #Learningtotweet
Diana Urban posted 50 Tweetable Twitter Tips You Wish You Knew Years Ago on Hubspot. Here is a smaller selection of 30, for your convenience:
Optimizing Your Twitter Profile
1) Make yourself easy to recognize by using a close-up headshot of yourself as your profile picture.
2) Make the most of your Twitter bio. Show off your skills and uniqueness without over-hashtagging.
3) Twitter’s new profile design dimensions: header photo = 1500 x 500 px | profile pic = 400 x 400 px.
What You Should Tweet
5) Structure your tweets like this to increase clicks: KEY MESSAGE – LINK #HASHTAG AFTERTHOUGHT
6) Don’t be self-promotional on Twitter. Mix up your content and interact with your followers.
7) Curate content you tweet from a wide variety of sources to keep your followers interested.
8) Share images in your tweets to increase engagement, since images now appear inline on…
View original post 435 more words